Sunday, May 31, 2009

Soon and very soon...

but not until after about 22-23 hours in the air, we will all be at our destination. Krista is already there. I'm not sure when Ashley leaves, either tomorrow or Tuesday and I leave Tuesday. Ashley and I should be meeting up for the last leg of our flights. As of right now I'm not feeling excited or nervous anymore, though I'm sure this will change the day I'm supposed to leave. I'm not feeling much of anything except ready, ready to just go ahead and get over there and begin doing whatever it is we will be doing (vague much, about what we'll be doing?). We'll spend our first few days in orientation before heading off to where we'll be the rest of the time. Please pray for safe travel.

3 comments:

  1. I shall be there soon Emily! Looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for ya'll. God Bless! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be praying for y'all and those people that you'll be meeting.

    ReplyDelete